Table of Contents
2.33e (August 11, 2007)
Note that this will be the final release of the old -stable codebase.
Source code to the old_stable tree is available via subversion at:
svn://svn.shaftnet.org/po-devel/branches/old_stable, or via a web interface.
A demo site of this old codebase is available at: http://po.shaftnet.org/po-old-demo/
- [fix] Default image orientation value was bogus, so if we failed to properly parse the image metadata, we broke.
- [fix] File permissions on the EXIFER decoder files.
- [fix] Use long php header on the EXIFER decoder files.
- [fix] Ambiguious SQL the IPTC/XMP location header import code.
- [fix] Unknown IPTC locations were failing import.
- [fix] Removing a user (via the admin interface) was broken when they had keywords on their photos.
2.33d (May 1, 2007)
- [add] Code to support serving banner ads.
- [fix] If an image isn't readable, don't try to import it.
- [fix] The 'category' field wasn't being saved when editing photos.
- [fix] When exporting, we were discarding additional versions of the first image.
- [fix] Regular users were unable to delete folders.
2.33c (February 15, 2007)
- [fix] A couple of typos in the installer.
- [fix] Emptying the trash failed if it held an image with keywords. Really fix it this time. 164
2.33b (January 21, 2007)
- [fix] Searches with ANDs were failing with the new keyword tables. 158
- [add] Detect many more RAW formats, including DNG.
- [fix] getallheaders() is apache-specific; don't use it. 161
- [fix] Deleting a photo version failed due to ambiguious SQL code.
- [fix] Emptying the trash failed if it held an image with keywords.
- [fix] Don't display a “permission denied” error when trying to remove images from an album.
- [fix] Lens and generic profile edit pages not working for non-admins due to a typo in the SQL code.
2.33a (December 20, 2006)
- [fix] Fix incorrect path display on the album edit page.
- [fix] Fix 'my folders' not being highlighted. (From Andy Shellam)
- [fix] Wrong image displayed for 'next photo' link.
- [fix] Fix import of images without EXIF data.
- [fix] Label edit page broken.
2.33 (December 11, 2006)
2.33-rc4 (December 4, 2006)
- [security] Don't display a user's existing password on the “update password” form.
- [fix] Error when creating a top-level folder or album when you aren't an admin. 150
- [fix] Error when moving a photo into a folder when you weren't an admin. 150
- [fix] Increment 'views' counter on the image.display page, not the photo info page. Only count the full and preview images.
- [fix] Allow colorspace to be modified on a per-image-version basis. 132
- [fix] HTML Error on the photo listing display.
- [fix] Cancel buttons on folder & album edit pages weren't returning to the correct place.
- [fix] Photo edit page wasn't setting keywords properly. 145
- [fix] Random photo function not working due to SQL error. 144
- [misc] Never use compressed output on the bulk upload or photo add pages, as it can take a long time before you see output.
2.33-rc3 (November 27, 2006)
2.33-rc2 (November 26, 2006)
2.33-rc1 (November 26, 2006)
- [security] User permissions or ownerships weren't checked on many operations. 113
- [security] PO vulnerable to SQL injection attacks on many operations.
- [add] Display thumbnails on next/previous image links. 36
- [add] XML file now can include hour:min:sec in the timestamps.
- [add] Allow for private locations now. If a location is not marked private, all users can use it, but only the owner can modify it. 77
- [add] Allow free-form database connection strings. This allows things like SSL and local UNIX sockets. 105
- [add] ExifTool can extract preview images from some RAW types. This can be used in lieu of dcraw when working with RAW images. 23
- [add] Allow admin users to search across all users' photos.
- [add] Move keyword data into its own table. Bulk update now takes lists of keywords to add and clear, instead of a wholesale set. 104
- [add] Store full IPTC/EXIF dumps in database using a generic format.
- [add] Internal Exifer code is now deprecated. Please use ExifTool.
- [add] Additional focal lengths (65,95,100,115,125,130,140,145)
- [fix] Display proper image dimensions on the photo version pages. 128
- [fix] Complain loudly if default admin user has not changed the initial password. 127
- [fix] Bulk update failing when updating copyright statements. 112
- [fix] Default index page should call site_prolog(). 107
- [fix] Bug preventing account creation. 108
- [fix] ExifTool EXIF import code wasn't properly handling colorspaces and embedded ICC profiles.
- [fix] Include a proper Content-Length header when downloading an image.
- [fix] Exports now deal with large files sanely.
- [fix] Eliminated an accidental (partial) backport of the new spool code. 109
- [misc] Consolidated many of the profile pages to use common code.
- [misc] Added a “report a bug” link to the tools page.
- [misc] Centralized the session lookup/userid fetch code.
- [misc] Return a proper 404 code when the requested album/folder does not exist. 110
- [misc] Return proper error codes (eg 404 Not Found or 403 Forbidden) on failure to download, export, or print an image.
- [misc] Cleaned up a lot of the generated HTML. 64
- [misc] Turn off the 'display_errors' option if it's enabled.
- [misc] Explicitly set a default logging level (All but NOTICEs)
2.32b (October 19, 2006)
- Installer wasn't creating initial repository directories properly. 106
2.32a (October 12, 2006)
- Fix an installation error when using Postgres 8.1
- Create the archive directory before we create the initial database
2.32 (September 25, 2006)
- Don't display trash and orphanage folders if they're empty
- Don't let EXIF data overwrite XML-specified image titles 90
- We were inadvertantly striping the time (HH:MM) off of images when editing them 91
- If we fail to copy an image to the repository, don't try to process it further
- Eliminate references to jpegtran as it's not used anywhere
- Site configuration is now kept in a separate file, to eliminate the necessity to update the configuration by hand each time we do an upgrade 57
- Use a numeric type for focal lengths and apertures in the database, so they sort properly
- Detect Canon CR2 files as RAW images 81
- Code cleanups in the RAW import code
- Support dcraw v8.18 and newer 65
- Allow searching of 'Original File Name' 84
- Bulk update overhauled; much nicer to use now 5
- Automagically detect and try to turn off magic_quotes
2.31b (September 4, 2006)
- Fixed a bug in the installer that prevented new installations from being able to add new folders or albums without modifying the configuration file.
2.31a (June 29, 2006)
- Fixed a bunch of bugs in the exifer library causing EXIF data to be garbled with some cameras. 78
2.31 (June 29, 2006)
- Fixed an erroneous error display when manually rotating RAW images 74
- Fixed a typo in admin.user.edit.php 73
- Stop using predictable filenames for imports and exports 18
- Sort files/directories, as off the disk there's no guarantee of order 56
- “Folder” search is now a “Folder/Album” search, and now searches descriptions as well as captions 61
- Improvements in the EXIF import, especially for Nikon-specific tags 40
- Cleanups and speedups for general/advanced searching 50
- Consistently use site_prolog() and site_epilog() to open/close database
- Fix typos in installer that prevented v2.29→v2.30 database update
- Bulk import from filesystem (disabled by default due to security implications) 19
- Bulk import now imports folder hierarchies 4
- Default sort order is now globally configurable
- Fix a couple of SQL errors triggered by printing when using PostgreSQL >= 8.0
- Fix blank output when printing using the “creation date” sort order 63
- Allow admins to print/export from albums that they don't own
- Display the location in the tooltip. (or 'Unknown') 28
- Admin users can directly add users 54
- Add 'location' to available fields when printing 75
- Tweak default image sharpening parameters
- EXIF strings weren't being escaped before database insertion
2.30 (June 3, 2006)
- Fixed a bug where certain image orientations were mis-detected. 72
- Better handling of import errors.
- Allow admin users to create other admin users, and other fixes like that. 71
- Fixed a bug preventing a default search engine type from being displayed. 70
- Fixed a bug when viewing another user's album list as their client 69
- Remember offset into albums/folders when performing actions 47
- Started cleaning up HTML validation errors 64
- Customizable, site-wide page titles 26
- Suggest a sane default for copyright and author tags when uploading images. 27
- Ignore 'thumbs.db' file during imports. 52
- Fixed a bug where 'orientation' and 'colorspace' would get swapped in the database on imports.
- Added “order added” sort order. 29
- Abiltiy to use embedded ICC profiles embedded in images. 21
- Improvements and fixes to the now-unmaintained Exifer library. It now properly handles TIFF and Nikon RAW files.
- Improved keyword-based searches with quoted strings
- Improved searching when numerical arguments are specified.
- Fixed bug involving moving subalbums 53
- Album hierarchy wasn't showing up on search result pages. Fixed.
- Eliminated old, dead search code and associated artwork.
2.29.B (Feburary 5, 2006)
Download (SHA1SUM 82e1ec62f3e6a81afdeae082008ec4a0cc7d672a)
- Install script platformization.
- Separate ICC Profiles for each camera.
- Sub Albums.
- Extended ImageMagick sharpening options.
- Introduced the Orphanage - to store photos that are no longer needed but referenced in a shop transaction.
- Fixed the Shop Item Generator to allow the removal of shop items that were referenced in a shop transaction.
- Some Shop Module bug fixes - including the Download Expiry Date date fix.